A List Of Brilliant Ideas You Can Use As 9th Grade Research Paper Topics
Writing a research paper in the 9th grade can be insanely boring when you don’t know what topic to even write about, however when you do it can change everything. If you choose a subject that you enjoy and know about you will have an easier time working on the project whereas working on something you don’t like and don’t understand will just be a struggle. So pick something you know you can get a good grade out of, thus you will not be struggling as much. With that mentality here is a list of brilliant ideas you can use as a 9th grader doing a research paper.
- What do you like and dislike about high school?
- What can we do to stop global warming from happening, or at least slow the process?
- If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
- Why do we like sports is it the competitiveness?
- How much do you use technology in your life?
- How much do we depend on social media as a species?
- Will we ever explore the cosmos in our life times?
- What are the advantages of being short?
- How can we prevent animals from becoming extinct?
- If you could do anything in the world what would you do?
- The complete history of the human race
- How were the pyramids built?
- How can we make 3rd world countries become 1st world countries?
- How can we stop world hunger?
- Do we spend too much time being lazy and not working?
- How long should we sleep and what happens if you over or under sleep?
- Why are friends important in today’s world
- Your understanding of the way the world economy works
- Why do we have lots of languages and not just one?
- Why aren’t there people living in the South and North Pole?
- What will happen if the ice caps melt completely?
There are many more subjects out there, but it is up to you to think of something that is close to your heart. Make sure to pick something simple, because this will make it a lot easier to work with. There is no need to work hard to only get an average grade when you can pick something simpler.