A List Of Fresh Research Paper Ideas On Death Of A Salesman
Have you ever taken time to read the book Death of a Salesman? If you have never, then you really need to consider spending some time on this book. There is so much that you can be able to learn when you read it, and you will also find a great deal of useful information here that will enlighten you on some of the things that go on in the world around you.
Literature students will often be asked to read some of these works of literature and then write a paper about something that they came across in the book. One of the most common things that you will often be asked to do is to critically look at the theme or the plot and then come up with ideas on where you believe the writer would have perhaps done better to support a feasible ending for the book.
In our case however, you are not being asked to come up with any of such tasks. In fact, you are only being asked to come up with titles that you can present for your work on this book. If you are able to choose a good title, there is a good chance that you will be able to spend less time working on this task, and worry less about the grades you will get. To help you out, the following are some incredible ideas that you can present for this particular work of literature:
- Discuss how Arthur Miller used this work to bring about the concept of tragedy
- Compare the use of tragedy in Death of a Salesman and Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, citing the similarities and differences between the concept in these two works of literature
- Explain how the masculine bravado has been portrayed in Death of a Salesman
- Discuss the relationship between a father and his son as has been depicted in Death of a Salesman
- Explain how the American dream is forfeited and destroyed in the book Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
- Discuss the concept of success as has been portrayed in Death of a Salesman
- Considering Willy Lowman’s misinterpretation of the American Dream in Death of a Salesman, discuss how this misfortune affects a number of people in the world today
- Take time and study Death of a Salesman and A Raisin in the Sun. Compare and contrast the roles of the major characters in these plays.